Lcd4linux py3

AlexWilMac

Staff member
La webif di L4L ti permette una rapidità difficile da quantificare rispetto alla GUI: 10 volte? Forse è persino poco. E non solo per impostare ogni parametro ma anche per passare istantaneamente da una modalità all'altra.
Oltretutto ti dà una visione d'insieme che la GUI del plugin non mi ha mai dato. Come fai senza webif a navigare fra pagine e pagine di righe di parametri? Mah..
L'importante è non affidarsi ai suoi strumenti di salvataggio della configurazione: quella falla sempre dalla GUI del plugin (MENU/Salva, ecc... e poi dando ANCHE il salva con il pulsante verde all'interno della GUI (altrimenti non ti applica le modifiche).

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-07-07 alle 20.41.37.png
    Schermata 2022-07-07 alle 20.41.37.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 45

gamasu

En cuanto al LCD4Linux existe... aquí está el mío en OBH 5.0.011:

lgOopjt.png
donde conseguir el plugin?, no soy capaz de encontrarlo

AlexWilMac

Staff member
English in this section, please. GREEN Panel/Yellow/Addons and Plugin/OpenBH addons
(the structure may have names a bit different but I'm sure you'll find in your language the correspondent ones).

Didi

For Vu+Ultimo4K

Attachments

• 1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0_20220813165803.jpg
    1_0_19_2B66_3F3_1_C00000_0_0_0_20220813165803.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 68
  • lcd4config.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 44

tomekv1

Hello;
Could you please tell me How to install LCD4Linux? I tried to install in ultimo4k and it failed.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
It's like for any other plugin: what did you do, exactly? Did you install from the GREEN panel? Or, maybe, you used some ipk found somewhere?

tomekv1

I put in tmp directory like other plugins and used green, yellow key and chose manual install ipk but this plugin is not visible there

AlexWilMac

Staff member
As I imagined: plugins are already available by Download manager:
GREEN/Yellow/ Addons and Feeds Manager / OpenBh Feeds
and then the section Extensions
Install from there, not manually by IPK files.

er2or

Hi all.
Looking for some answers. I recently switched from BH to OBH on my VU+Duo4K.
1. How do I import the duo4k display config that was available in latest BH?
2. Noticed that changes made in webif have no effect on the actual display config. (The preview on webif differs from actual display too.) How to use webif properly? Or?
3. Is py3 plugin version storing the config differently? Editing /etc/enigma2/lcd4linux seems to have no effect on the display.
4. Seems the display skins available under plugins doesnt fit Duo4k display (majority at least). Any way to make them fit?
5. Where could I find more info?

Thanks

zeberil

I think the way to configure what you will have in BH for OBH will be by LCD4Linux settings through OpenWebif.

The lcd4config goes to the same site (etc/enigma2), then is set up (settings). That's how I do in the various images I have (flash and OMB)...

gintarasarm

Hi Guys, how to make IPTV picon displayed on LCD display. I have picons directory /media/usb/picon/ (receiver Vu+Duo4KSE OpenBH 5.1)?. When I change IPTV picon reference from 4097 to 1... picon appears on the LCD but then do not show IPTV channels...how to solving this problem?

Didi

Hi all.
Looking for some answers. I recently switched from BH to OBH on my VU+Duo4K.
1. How do I import the duo4k display config that was available in latest BH?
2. Noticed that changes made in webif have no effect on the actual display config. (The preview on webif differs from actual display too.) How to use webif properly? Or?
3. Is py3 plugin version storing the config differently? Editing /etc/enigma2/lcd4linux seems to have no effect on the display.
4. Seems the display skins available under plugins doesnt fit Duo4k display (majority at least). Any way to make them fit?
5. Where could I find more info?

Thanks

Attachments

• LCD4Config_Duo4k.rar
    60.8 KB · Views: 45

xRobertas

lcd4config_solo4k_OBH 5.2

Attachments

• dpf 2.png
    dpf 2.png
    111 KB · Views: 29
  • lcd4config_solo4k_OBH 5.2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

gintarasarm

Very big problem that this plugin don't work with IPTV and the creator of this plugin can't fix it to start work with IPTV

Last edited: