Lcd4linux py3

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
You need to look in your bouquet and see what reference the channel has and then match them

gintarasarm

That's exactly what I did... picon with references I sent you specifically for you to try to do it your way, because maybe I made a mistake...these references is what I see on my TV

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
the picon ref needs to match the ref giving in the iptv channel list or match the name exactly of the channel.

So 1HD would be onehd.png but if your iptv provider call it 1 FHD then it would need to be named onefhd.png or 1 HD FHD then it needs the name onehdfhd.png

gintarasarm

I sent you the picon with a referenses that I have on the my receiver... one picon from IPTV second picon from SAT/CABLE
Try these picons with these references to fix it yourself the way you know and see fit. Here is IPTV picon with original references what I have on my TV

Attachments

• 4097_0_1_15A2_5B8A_8AC6_1010101_0_0_0.png
    4097_0_1_15A2_5B8A_8AC6_1010101_0_0_0.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
How do you propose I try and fix this picon myself ?

I don't have the channel list / bouquet.

As before I told you to remove the 4097 and change it to 1

gintarasarm

Yes, I suggest you try to fix it by yourself... You will send me back picon with references and I will test it on my receiver

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I suggest you try to fix it by yourself... You will send me back picon with references and I will test it on my receiver
You don't think I have better things to do than to mess about trying to fix picons that I can't test ?

It's not an image or a lcd4linux issue anyway, it's your channel lists and or picons that are the issue.

Seagen

Use ServiceName instead of ServiceReferance. It's very Easy

Here is an example for SVT 1 HD:

If the IPTV Channel name is SW SVT 1 HD VIP for example
The picon name will be swsvt1hdvip.png

Or even easier. Use Dreambox Edit and import your Favorites/Bouquets from your decoder.
Now open the IPTV list where you want to add picons.

The list is in the right window/box And the satellite list is in the left box.
Now find in the satellite window the matching channel, hold the CTRL button on your computer keyboard pressed
Now drag and drop the correct satellite channel on to the IPTV channel in your right window.

This does not only copy your picon referance, But also copy the EPG referance. So you now have both picons and EPG fixed :)

It works just the same with E-Channelizer if you prefer that instead of DreamboxEdit

gintarasarm

Thank you very much for your help, I use Dreamboxedit and I would like you to explain to me more specifficaly how to do this step by step ( can pictures show this?)
I am very grateful to you for your great help!

Seagen

I can do even better.. I found this YouTube video explaining the whole process :)

The creator of the Video does not talk but are writing in a text box so have some patient :coffee:

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Il file di configurazione non esiste più: probabilmente, installando il plugin, saprà riconoscere il modello. Comunque, soltanto il Solo4K, se non ricordo male, aveva bisogno di un file specifico.
Hai già provato a installare L4L e su quale modello?

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Facci capire, però: hai installato una versione specifica del plugin? E per quale immagine? Io non la vedo nella 5.1.
E non riconosce il display? Come lo hai impostato?
Io non avevo ancora installato L4L sul Solo4K con la 5.1: ma, una volta installato e abilitato, basta scegliere come display "Box_Skin-LCD interno" e lo ha riconosciuto.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
A me lo riconosce senza problemi con quel display. Prova a utilizzare questo file di configurazione che allego: anche se non fosse di tuo gusto, può servire come punto di partenza. Dezippalo e lo metti o in /tmp/ oppure dove vuoi (ma poi devi modificare la directory di salvataggio, magari tramite la sua webif.
Per caricarlo, da dentro il plugin premi MENU, ecc..
A proposito: la webif di L4L ti funziona?

Attachments

• LCD4linux-20220224_0746.lcd.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 51
Si grazie, anche se non mi piace tanto bisogna fare delle modifiche appena ho un po di tempo
Webif mai usato non saprei dirti l'ho sempre disinstallato