Official OpenBh 5.1 image Now Available.

B.D.

Problem solved.
My fault that I had forgotten that I had swapped to the Define to try something and when it was time to turn off I did not remember having changed the image.
The Define obviously has a world of its own and the off button doesn't have the same features.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

B.D.

Main menu/Timer/Power timers.

I created a few timers with different schedules (30'-60'-90' and so on) and activate it as needed with the yellow button in the "Power timer list" page.

willson_weis

hello guys, I find that when updating openbh from 5.1.008 to .09 the stream does not work correctly using the dreamdroid app, channels are missing in the list bouquets. it is as if it did not load the list correctly. however with 5.1.008 it did not happen. I don't know if it will be a dreamdroid problem or some .09 parameter that makes it not work correctly.

VIVA

In this version of image, sometimes (several times a day) when I press the epg button and then yellow button, the receiver goes to the green screen and then Enigma restarts.

nunigaia

Staff member
In this version of image, sometimes (several times a day) when I press the epg button and then yellow button, the receiver goes to the green screen and then Enigma restarts.

Too short INFO!

We need more information, as:

> Stb brand and model.

> OpenBh image version you are running.

> Skin used.

Note: How did you got a GSOD ( Green Screen of Death )? Probably you are not talking about OpenBh 5.1.009 version ;), for sure :unsure:

best regards
nunigaia

VIVA

Too short INFO!

We need more information, as:

> Stb brand and model.

> OpenBh image version you are running.

> Skin used.

Note: How did you got a GSOD ( Green Screen of Death )? Probably you are not talking about OpenBh 5.1.009 version ;), for sure :unsure:

best regards
nunigaia

VU+ Solo 4k
OBH 5.1.009
Last Update 30-08-2022
Skin MXHQ10

Of course, I wrote green by mistake
Anyway, my device encounters the following screen on some TV Channels when I press EPG button
This problem may exist on a certain TV channel at a certain hour and not exist a few hours later... problem is not specific to one channel and I see it randomly

photo_2022-09-08_18-01-32.png

Last edited:

VIVA

Please solve this annoying problem
I even reinstalled the image and tested with the default skin
There is usually this problem with epg in Arabic.

nunigaia

Staff member
Please solve this annoying problem
I even reinstalled the image and tested with the default skin
There is usually this problem with epg in Arabic.

Under, when skin_default is running:

Can you please, do:

1) Menu > Setup > Epg > Load ... > Delete : Epg Cache.

After ...

2) Reboot your STB. Then:

3) Menu > Setup > Epg > Download now!

best regards
nunigaia

VIVA

Under, when skin_default is running:

Can you please, do:

1) Menu > Setup > Epg > Load ... > Delete : Epg Cache.

After ...

2) Reboot your STB. Then:

3) Menu > Setup > Epg > Download now!

best regards
nunigaia

Unfortunately, the problem was not solved
There is no such problem with the black hole image
As I said I reinstalled the image and the problem is there

vlasta

I have the same problem. Platform Skylink. Button EPG channel TV LUX- crash. Test on Octagon SF 8008, VU+ UNO 4K SE, VU+ Zero 4K SE, VU+ Ultimo 4K

vlasta

Test On Octagon SF 8008. Clean installation. Skylink platform - TV LUX channel. After pressing the EPG program - Crash. Log attached.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2022-09-26_18-53-17.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 6

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Test On Octagon SF 8008. Clean installation. Skylink platform - TV LUX channel. After pressing the EPG program - Crash. Log attached.
Try putting this on your box (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/), make sure you backup the EpgListSingle.pyc file first (you can just rename it).

Then enable debug logs: Menu - Setup - System - Logs - Settings

Then restart enigma2 and try the epg again, when it crashes, post both the crashlog and the debug logs (not the very last debug log as that will be from after the crash).

Attachments

• EpgListSingle.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 4

alen5555

Staff member
Here is the log and crash Ev0

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2022-09-27_17-45-31.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Enigma2_debug_2022-09-27_17-48-35.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Ev0

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hopefully this should fix the crash for now:

Unzip and send to (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/), again backup the original first.

Attachments

• EpgListBase.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 9