Official OpenBh 5.1 image Now Available.

vlasta

Testing on Octagon SF8008. Skylink platform - TV Lux channel. I press EPG.No crash now. No EPG is displayed.Partially improved.

Hi,
The image is great and unfortunately there is no ready build for my device, so I want details on how to build it from source for the Zgemma H9S SE device?
BTW can the build of a Zgemma H9 twin se be used? And what should I change in it if that is possible?

best regards.

zeberil

I can't upgrade my Duo 4K to version 5.1.010 (it's 5.1.009). Simply crash...

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2022-10-01_10-59-32.zip
    5 KB · Views: 8

HD_Builder

Hi,
I can't download openbh for VU+ duo2. The download doesn't start.
I have tried for other receivers like pulse4k etc. and it worked.

Mick12334

Staff member
Do you mean that you can't download the actual file, off this site?
I have just tried OpenBh 5.1, and I haven't experienced a problem:
OpenBh download.jpg

Which version are you trying to download?
I was using the firefox web browser, with ghostery and ad blocker ultimate, turned on, and it still worked.

beps

hello everyone I have just installed this image I'm happy. i would like to know how i can enable the scripts i can't find the item in the menu

HD_Builder

Do you mean that you can't download the actual file, off this site?
I have just tried OpenBh 5.1, and I haven't experienced a problem:
View attachment 3385

Which version are you trying to download?
I was using the firefox web browser, with ghostery and ad blocker ultimate, turned on, and it still worked.
I have found the "download" button. It was under a huge advertisement and i could not see it. Thought the download would start immediately after clicking the file.
Thanks.

goral

I cannot install update 5.1.010
Apparently it installs but after a reboot it is still version 5.1.009
I install using:
Menu-informations-(yellow button)-update.

Mick12334

Staff member
There is a forced update option, using a telnet command, or you could download the latest version, from the download section, and re-flash your receiver.
Please post make/model of your receiver.

goral

There is a forced update option, using a telnet command, or you could download the latest version, from the download section, and re-flash your receiver.
Please post make/model of your receiver.
Hi, thanks for reply.
My reciver is VU+ Uno 4k SE

Will an update via telnet keep my settings, as is the case with an update via the menu?

Mick12334

Staff member
I think it's this, do you know how to use telnet?
Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

Beaten to it, if you do a google search, for telnet commands for enigma2 receivers, you will find many interesting, and useful, options, with telnet.

wedgehog

Hi Guys, I have an interesting problem with OpenBK 5.1.o 12 I have a VO Duo 4k it installed ok and work beautifully on the TV, but if I play a 720P video file I get two groups of white pixels on the screen on the left and right hand side, the groups start about 3inches and10 inches down from the top on a 39" screen.
The TV is a Samsung Oled. I have set up the OSD Position so the background is covered and the arrows just touch the screen edge all the way around, but the groups of white pixels left and right, never had the problem with my Last Open black hole image I was using which was 4.4.0.1.3, bit old I know but it worked, had other problems with it though.
Anyway, anyone any idea's on these on screen pixel blocks? don't get them on 1080p or 2160p

wedgehog

Hi Guys, I have an interesting problem with OpenBK 5.1.o 12 I have a VO Duo 4k it installed ok and work beautifully on the TV, but if I play a 720P video file I get two groups of white pixels on the screen on the left and right hand side, the groups start about 3inches and10 inches down from the top on a 39" screen.
The TV is a Samsung Oled. I have set up the OSD Position so the background is covered and the arrows just touch the screen edge all the way around, but the groups of white pixels left and right, never had the problem with my Last Open black hole image I was using which was 4.4.0.1.3, bit old I know but it worked, had other problems with it though.
Anyway, anyone any idea's on these on screen pixel blocks? don't get them on 1080p or 2160p
Hmmm good forum, thanks for all you help and the conversation guys! I fixed it, I don't know what it is about this OLED TV but I had to set the 720p 24 to show as 720p 25 that cleared it

fuzzfilth

Hi there, first post.

I'm trying to upgrade to OBH 5.1 on a VU+ Ultimo4k, connected via HDMI to a TV.

I'm getting a black screen

I created the USB pen drive, switched VU+ off, plugged USB drive in, power on, receiver screen went through "Updating this+that+the other one, yaddayadda... rebooting in 5.4.3.2.1". Then I powered off, pulled the USB drive and powered on again.

VU+ powers up, I get the boot screen (clouds with OpenBH 5.1 written on top), then after a couple of seconds, TV shows 'no signal', and receiver screen shows:

Welcome to OpenBH!

NOTE: This section
of the wizard is
No

I assume I should be seeing something on the TV, which I don't. I have rebooted with the USB stick, I have rebooted with another USB stick with the next lower version, all to no luck and the same result, boot screen (clouds with OpenBH 5.1 written on top), then after a couple of seconds, TV shows 'no signal'.

So what do I do to see whatever the OS is trying to tell me on the TV ?

Thanks

PS: with the remote I can change the 'No' part of the message to 'Yes' which is not of any use, obviously.

Mick12334

Staff member
Have you set up your tuner?
Have you uploaded a channel list?
What happens when you press the menu button?