openBH 0.4 Vu+ Solo2

S

saygi

hi, I just upgraded to 0.4. eveything is working good. and thank you openBH team for all your efforts.

my only issue is on 2.1.7 I use to use my left and right arrows on the remote to change the channels. know I have to use channel -+ buttons.

is there anyway I can use the arrows instead of the -+ buttons to change the channels.

thank you.

N

nunigaia

hi, I just upgraded to 0.4. eveything is working good. and thank you openBH team for all your efforts.

my only issue is on 2.1.7 I use to use my left and right arrows on the remote to change the channels. know I have to use channel -+ buttons.

is there anyway I can use the arrows instead of the -+ buttons to change the channels.

thank you.

You just have to use the arrows <UP> and <DOWN> to show the channels list. Drop down to over the channel you want with arrows <UP> and <DOWN> and press <OK>.

S

saygi

You just have to use the arrows <UP> and <DOWN> to show the channels list. Drop down to over the channel you want with arrows <UP> and <DOWN> and press <OK>.

fixed, using multiquickbotton plugin, back to normal again :)

E

erisdoros

E

erisdoros

Hi, would anybody tells me what is the use of "LCD4linux" and how can I change the content (the path) in this file ?
thanks

N

nunigaia

Hi, would anybody tells me what is the use of "LCD4linux" and how can I change the content (the path) in this file ?
thanks

Lcd4Linux in solo2 don´t make such sense in Solo2, only if you have an external display.

best regards
nunigaia

J

jct

got this all working now thanks great image
But I carnt figure out a AutoBouquetsMaker or a bouquets file

many thanks in advance please

A

ASoares

Hi, this OBH 0.4 works very well on my solo2. Can you, please tell me how to have a video client to have TV working with my iptv file? And is jarvis working with this firmware?
Thanks a lot for your answer and for this nice job!

N

nunigaia

Hi, this OBH 0.4 works very well on my solo2. Can you, please tell me how to have a video client to have TV working with my iptv file? And is jarvis working with this firmware?
Thanks a lot for your answer and for this nice job!

At this moment is KODI 15.2 ( isengard ).

best regards
nunigaia

B

bobimilo

Hi!
Thanks for your great image,but i have one problem with it and i hope that it maybe resolved,when i change channel from satellite to terrestrial,screen stuck on this channel and not changed,spinner pulsed all times,this is big problem,on the blackhole images its ok,how can resolve this problem please

50_lire

On your RCU, press:

<GREEN>; <YELLOW>; choose <Addons download Manager>; <BlackHole Feeds Plugins>; <Drivers>;

Install it and reboot your STB.

best regards
nunigaia
I've done it but my usb dtt Sky blue led isn't recognized... :-(

T

tyro

At this moment is KODI 15.2 ( isengard ).

best regards
nunigaia

you right , kodi 16.2 released now :]
plz BH Team update kodi to last version and fix PVR issue to working well .

I like OPenBH is Best image to me :>

F

Florent26blv

Hello , I wanted first of all to thank the whole team for the excellent image openBH 0.4.

I encounter two problems on my Vu+ Solo2:
- After turning on the subtitles in automatic language selection menu, I can not turn off and I have to manually delete the sub chain by chain titles
- Almost after every launch kodi I have to reconfigure the OSD position setup menu

Is what you would have a solution to my problems ?
Thanks