OpenBH 1.0 Vu+ Uno4K

A

Alexwilmac

OK, but AFTER the clean install, did you update the image? This is what bogdanm asked for. The clean install doesn't start from the latest version. So you have ALSO to update it afterwards. That is: what version do you have now?

B

bala240

OK, but AFTER the clean install, did you update the image? This is what bogdanm asked for. The clean install doesn't start from the latest version. So you have ALSO to update it afterwards. That is: what version do you have now?
No , after clean install I did not update the image. I will do as you have recommended and let you know the result in a couple of days. I went back to 0.6 image on Vu Solo2 and 3.0.3 h standard blackhole on Vu Uno 4k. Regards

B

bogdanm

Is good made online update evry 4-5 days becouse developer evry day working on image and fix problems.
If develpers or VU+ update drivers/update plugins/skins/e2 he is in next day added to image.

X

x-xxxA

I'm still having a problem that when changing satellite package (motor), more often than not, the channel wouldn't clear. Then I've to go to sat positioner and sort it from there. Can anyone help me solving this problem as it is very tedious. Thanks

W

Waku

This image does not flash in my vu+ uno 4k. What could be the problem?. I put the pen with the image in the receiver like the common black hole image but doesn't work

N

nunigaia

This image does not flash in my vu+ uno 4k. What could be the problem?. I put the pen with the image in the receiver like the common black hole image but doesn't work

1. Power Off your UNO4K.
  2. Remove all USB devices ( Pen, Tuners, HDD, etc )
  3. Insert the USB pen drive that contains the firmware you are intending to flash.
  4. Turn On your UNO4K and start the flashing process.

If it doesn´t proceed, retry it with another USB pen drive.

best regards
nunigaia

W

Waku

Now i Tried to install the blackhole 3 version and also the same issue. How can I restore the bootload?

B

bogdanm

Now i Tried to install the blackhole 3 version and also the same issue. How can I restore the bootload?
You doing something wrong im flash by this image my box more 7 Times.
And alvays was ok.

Try difrent usb; you put good folder in usb ?

K

kriss66

Bonjour, tout le monde. J'ai installer Open Black Hole suite à la lecture d'un post concernant le meilleur black hole pour l'IPTV. L'installation c'est bien passée. Seul soucis, je n'arrive pas a installer userbouquet.favorites.tv ... je ne le trouve pas dans EPG impossible de me mettre dessus ??? Quelqu'un aurait une idée SVP. Je précise que je débute dans les VU+ et dans BLACK HOLE. Merci par avance.

K

kriss66

Bonjour, tout le monde. J'ai installer Open Black Hole suite à la lecture d'un post concernant le meilleur black hole pour l'IPTV. L'installation c'est bien passée. Seul soucis, je n'arrive pas a installer userbouquet.favorites.tv ... je ne le trouve pas dans EPG impossible de me mettre dessus ??? Quelqu'un aurait une idée SVP. Je précise que je débute dans les VU+ et dans BLACK HOLE. Merci par avance.

J'ai trouver ... ignorer ce post ... Merci.