OpenBh 5.4.1.004 will include AI-Powered Subtitle Translations

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
As title, from OpenBh 5.4.1.004 onwards, AI-Powered Subtitle Translations will be included in the official image.

You will receive a 15 day trial, to test this out, afterwards you will be required to purchase a subscription to carry on using the service.

Any questions about this service should be posted in this section, where @STBZone will be happy to support you with your queries.

As title, from OpenBh 5.4.1.004 onwards, AI-Powered Subtitle Translations will be included in the official image.

You will receive a 15 day trial, to test this out, afterwards you will be required to purchase a subscription to carry on using the service.

Any questions about this service should be posted in this section, where @STBZone will be happy to support you with your queries.
Is it online update Or must reflash again?

hi STBZone

My english is not good, sorry if there is any wrong spelling

I have 2 box VU+ Solo4K Octagon sf8008 superme purchase a subscription same Router 1 subscription 2 box Does it work

hi STBZone

My english is not good, sorry if there is any wrong spelling

I have 2 box VU+ Solo4K Octagon sf8008 superme purchase a subscription same Router 1 subscription 2 box Does it work
Each subscription is linked with one device, so both devices can't use one subscription, we are working on subscription management page that's can allow you to release your code and put it in other device but still work in progress.

good morning, I would like to test the artificial intelligence, I installed S8008 on Octagon. The subscription item does not appear to me

Back