OpenBh 5.4.1.004 will include AI-Powered Subtitle Translations

I have tested today with sf8008 (not supreme as I do not have one), and it is working fine for me.

I have tested today with sf8008 (not supreme as I do not have one), and it is working fine for me.
In the plugin list subscription does not appear. (I activated grossepg which does not work). I also tried with openatv 7.5: if I do delete plugin, it sees it, but in the plugin list it does not appear..

In the plugin list subscription does not appear. (I activated grossepg which does not work). I also tried with openatv 7.5: if I do delete plugin, it sees it, but in the plugin list it does not appear..
If the subscription plugin group isn't showing it has two reasons:
1- You are not in the latest image version, send a picture from the information menu.
2- You already installed the plugin, to confirm Open Subtitle Settings if you see the AI options, which means it is already installed.

If the subscription plugin group isn't showing it has two reasons:
1- You are not in the latest image version, send a picture from the information menu.
2- You already installed the plugin, to confirm Open Subtitle Settings if you see the AI options, which means it is already installed.

There is no plugin to show, once installed (and E2 restarted) you will have the AI options in the subtitles settings panel, to enable / disable it.

There is no plugin to show, once installed (and E2 restarted) you will have the AI options in the subtitles settings panel, to enable / disable it.
In the video you can see the subscription folder, and I have never seen it in the plugin list (which should be found in the video, before the softcam plugin)

I paid, I received a code, where should I enter it?
In the subtitles settings panel, AI-Powered translation subscription code, replace the trial code (15) with your subscription code.

I am interested in the service, I would like to purchase the code but I don't know how to do it

You can buy your subscription online and you will get your activation code instantly, you need to put it in Subtitle Setting, AI Subscription Code, replace the default code "15" and restart your enigma2.

I don't know how to do it and the cost
The link I was provided earlier, and here again

Then click on Buy Now, then follow the payment (Cost is 15 Euros per year).
1722439524029.png

After you complete the payment the code will be showing on the website, put it as explained before.

Regards

Back