OpenBh 5.4.1.004 will include AI-Powered Subtitle Translations

Online update does not apply after the restart and still on 5.4.1.003
Which box ?

Did you try running online update again, sometimes a package gets missed, so although you have the update the version number doesn't change.

Which box ?

Did you try running online update again, sometimes a package gets missed, so although you have the update the version number doesn't change.
My box is VU+ Ultimo 4K. I tried many times. Every time same happens. No update. I tried from the main menu and also Green/Yellow menu.

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful addition AI translation
I already have a subscription to this service
so i wish you can add this service to the original image of vu+ duo 4k se

as the original image has the highest picture quality and resolution between all vu+ image
as i have passion for picture quality

so i wish you can add this service to the original image
or
make ipk file for this plugin for this image

best regards

No. I don't see anything added to the feeds.
I don't know why it isn't online updating for you, I have openbh installed 6 or 7 times on my Ultimo4K and all of them online updated without issue.

Your only option is to reflash the box to get the update.

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful addition AI translation
I already have a subscription to this service
so i wish you can add this service to the original image of vu+ duo 4k se

as the original image has the highest picture quality and resolution between all vu+ image
as i have passion for picture quality

so i wish you can add this service to the original image
or
make ipk file for this plugin for this image

best regards
Not possible, never going to happen as vu+ are no longer updating anything, let alone their basic factory python 2 image.

I just updated from ...3 to ....4 and on 3 the plugin did not appear now after updating to 4 the plugin is present

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 24
What exactly is this plug-in?
I see only one example, with Love Nature 4K. But all subtitles presented there, are already in the sattelite feed. So?
See, romanian language without this plugin:
ro.jpgl.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly is this plug-in?
I see only one example, with Love Nature 4K. But all subtitles presented there, are already in the sattelite feed. So?
See, romanian language without this plugin:
View attachment 4908View attachment 4910

The screenshot is from another image (Pure2) which is not supported by our plugin, but overall our plugin translates all subtitles into your preferred language, so if your preferred language is already there in the satellite feed then you don't need to use this plugin as there is no point to translate Romanian to Romanian!

But if the Romanian isn't available in the satellite feed for example only English is there, then our plugin translates the original English subtitle into Romanian in case you selected as translation language.

Can you go to one of Italian RAI programs and translate to Romanian, please? Screenshot.
Our plugin can translate any subtitle to Romanian, so the only condition is that the channel already has subtitles from the satellite feed, you can install the latest OpenBh image and test it by yourself as we are providing 15 15-day free trial for everyone.

أنا حاليًا على الإصدار 5.4.1.005 ويبدو لي أنه يوجد تحديث. عندما أقوم بالتحديث، لا يتغير الإصدار. عندما أذهب للتحديث، يظهر مرة أخرى أنه يوجد تحديث. لماذا لا يتم التحديث عبر الإنترنت؟

You can try using Telnet, to force an update.
Connect to your receiver, from your PC, using Telnet.
I personally use PuTTY, which you can download free.
Login is root, press return, on your keyboard, and enter your receivers password.
Press enter, and use the telnet command: init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

Translated using google:

يمكنك تجربة استخدام Telnet لفرض التحديث.

قم بالاتصال بجهاز الاستقبال الخاص بك، من جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بك، باستخدام Telnet.

أنا شخصياً أستخدم PuTTY، والذي يمكنك تنزيله مجانًا.

تسجيل الدخول هو الجذر، اضغط على العودة، على لوحة المفاتيح، وأدخل كلمة المرور الخاصة بجهاز الاستقبال.

اضغط على زر الإدخال واستخدم أمر telnet: init 4 && opkg update && opkg Upgrade && init 6

Back