Problem in installing ipk file

FAA7MED

Hi every one and thanks for openblachole team. I have gigablue trio 4k and i install openbh5.3.005 when i want to install oscam as ipk file through
Menu/plugibs/media scanner it start and not finish installing . Some times gives message no package remove or dowenloaade. Is image feed dont included essentila packges for oscam and the ipk dont dowenloded from image feed so installtion process failed or what the solution for this issue

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi every one and thanks for openblachole team. I have gigablue trio 4k and i install openbh5.3.005 when i want to install oscam as ipk file through
Menu/plugibs/media scanner it start and not finish installing . Some times gives message no package remove or dowenloaade. Is image feed dont included essentila packges for oscam and the ipk dont dowenloded from image feed so installtion process failed or what the solution for this issue
That is not how you install an ipk.

Green, Yellow, Manual Install Ipk Packages

Mick12334

Staff member
You can also install Oscam via your plugins menu. Go to Plugins, press the button to download plugins, then scroll down to the Cams option.

FAA7MED

That is not how you install an ipk.

Green, Yellow, Manual Install Ipk Packages
I try this also . Same error and oscam not installed there error message no emu scribt . And this link for same issue if you want to install oscam from external sourcse.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I try this also . Same error and oscam not installed there error message no emu scribt . And this link for same issue if you want to install oscam from external sourcse.
then you need to ask whoever created the ipk, to add support for openbh