VU+ Duo 4K SE BT Edition osd not displayed

jacsch

Hi , i had the same problème on my VU+ Duo 4K SE BT Edition , Open Pli 8.3 ,it as was working , i was using Xtreamity when a lost the network link (non internet , no local link by DCC)
I had rebooted the STB et thenn , all ok but no OSD on TV , only picture of channel was OK
On Web interface no problème all was ok (picture and osd)

So , i did what nunigaia say and now it's ok

So thank you mister

nunigaia

jacsch

Hi , i had the same problème on my VU+ Duo 4K SE BT Edition , Open Pli 8.3 ,it as was working , i was using Xtreamity when a lost the network link (non internet , no local link by DCC)
I had rebooted the STB et thenn , all ok but no OSD on TV , only picture of channel was OK
On Web interface no problème all was ok (picture and osd)

So , i did what nunigaia say and now it's ok

So thank you mister

nunigaia

Hello azbox4ever
Sorry for the double post

I sent My VU+ Duo 4K SE BT Edition for repair and it came back with the mention ‘everything ok’. They re-installed the official image. Of course nothing was solved, it wasn’t ok, OSD works sometime, sometime not. Last time I buy anything from Vu+, their after sales service is appalling.

Sorry but your solution DOES NOT WORK.

Thanks

Hello azbox4ever
Sorry for the double post

I sent My VU+ Duo 4K SE BT Edition for repair and it came back with the mention ‘everything ok’. They re-installed the official image. Of course nothing was solved, it wasn’t ok, OSD works sometime, sometime not. Last time I buy anything from Vu+, their after sales service is appalling.

Sorry but your solution DOES NOT WORK.

Thanks
Hello ,

You are right my friend. Yesterday after my post here, I tried to install a new plugin and lost the osd again.
Then I tried to install OPEN Blackhole 5.1, there also no OSD,
Then I installed Blackhole there also no OSD,
Then I installed the official VU+ image there also no OSD.

I also connected my Duo 4K SE to another screen, with a new HDMI cable without result

So i don't know where is the problem

Then i installed Blackhol again , it was working great since Yeterdayr , but today , i installed a new pluging and after restard by this pluging to finish it installtion , a get no osd again

I read on internet thant this SBT (DUO 4K SE BT) has many problems.

I have TLC TV

Well , i think , the TLC 4K and VU+ Duo 4K Se , have a realy problem to communicate.
On my Acer computer screen , it's working on HDMI input with blackhole , ans i have no make any modicifation but on my TLC stil have no OSD.

jacsch

Well , i think , the TLC 4K and VU+ Duo 4K Se , have a realy problem to communicate.
On my Acer computer screen , it's working on HDMI input with blackhole , ans i have no make any modicifation but on my TLC stil have no OSD.
I don’t think that’s right. I tested with a TCL and an LG. In both cases the OSD was gone.
What I noticed is that if I do a ‘restart GUI’ or ‘Standby’ the OSD stays ok. But if you do a 'restart' or 'switch off' my OSD is mostly gone.

I don’t think that’s right. I tested with a TCL and an LG. In both cases the OSD was gone.
What I noticed is that if I do a ‘restart GUI’ or ‘Standby’ the OSD stays ok. But if you do a 'restart' or 'switch off' my OSD is mostly gone.
When i got problem "NO OSD on screen of my TCL" , i switch the VU+ to FH 1080P (it's seem the problème is only when the VU+ is on 4K mode 2160p) , then i switch off the VU+ then i unplug the NRJ cable , theb i Switch ON the VU+ then I wait a few seconde then I plug the NRJ cable and after boot , the OSD back aigain.

Now I will try to stay in 1080P Mode to see if a get the problem again