Which products would you like OpenBh to support ?

gerolamo

Then it gets interesting
I have to replace the old vuduo for obvious hardware problems and by purchasing separately the decoder and tuner you indicated I solve my problem
Provided, however, that opening the box to insert the tuner does not invalidate the warranty
And in the end with the cost of the vuZero4k that I bought 2 years ago (excellent quality decoder but very entry level and very expensive) I would have a good e2 decoder

alen5555

Staff member
Then it gets interesting
I have to replace the old vuduo for obvious hardware problems and by purchasing separately the decoder and tuner you indicated I solve my problem
Provided, however, that opening the box to insert the tuner does not invalidate the warranty
And in the end with the cost of the vuZero4k that I bought 2 years ago (excellent quality decoder but very entry level and very expensive) I would have a good e2 decoder
Stay tuned for impressions then :)

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Then it gets interesting
Clearly fitting the tuner would not invalidate warranty, otherwise they would not sell the tuner separately.

gerolamo

Then it gets interesting
I ask if it is possible to have the link of the manufacturer, I would like to understand a little more and possibly download the instruction manual also in English

gerolamo

Thank you
But I had also found this only because for what little I understand it is a company that markets that brand for Europe along with others including the brand vu +
Also on this site I have not found any possibility to download the instruction manual of the decoder

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Any possibility for uclan ustym 4k pro? Hardware is almost the same as octagon sf8008...
Uclan.tv
We contacted Uclan, they offered to send a sample but then didn't send anything, so they don't seem to be interested in working with us.

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
The sample is still somewhere in Europe. We don't know yet if and when the image will be available

We requested samples in November 2020, they offered to send just 1 sample, which they posted yesterday .
So I doubt that will arrive until sometime next week and now in the meantime we are busy with testing other machines and making image changes to accommodate them.

Goran

What about AX 4K Box HD61 ? It is brand by Opticum manufacturer. Did you try to contact them about your support with OBH enigma2 ?

Hi,
I hope for support for Zgemma h9s se, which is quite similar to Zgemma H11, it has a good reputation, and support from many teams.
Thanks

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi,
I hope for support for Zgemma h9s se, which is quite similar to Zgemma H11, it has a good reputation, and support from many teams.
Thanks
Zgemma say the H9* range is end of life now, due to chipset shortages, so are unable to send us samples, which means we are unable to test any image if we build one.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
What about AX 4K Box HD61 ? It is brand by Opticum manufacturer. Did you try to contact them about your support with OBH enigma2 ?
I checked the opticum website, no mention of the AX HD61 on there.

Zgemma say the H9* range is end of life now, due to chipset shortages, so are unable to send us samples, which means we are unable to test any image if we build one.
this is very unfortunate.
If there is a possibility I can volunteer to help test images on my device, and run experiments.