Vu+ Real Multiboot Now Available

chojny

You need to enable the option again in the settings.

Menu - Setup - System - Customise, Boot logo Identification, set to Yes
...and since firmware 5.3.15 it stopped showing up, even though everything was checked as above

rselturk

kexec multibootun kurulumu ve VuPlus 4K'nın çalıştırılması konusunda oldukça fazla yol izleri.Emek verenlerin ellerine sağlık.Ama şu aşamada kurulum yapmak istediğiniz VuPlusxxx cihazına;
-Flash yazılımı şu olmalı
-USB veya SDD formatı şöyle olmalı
-Her durum da bir sorun çıktığında giderme yöntemi de şöyle olmalı gibi net açıklamalar verilseydi kullanımı çığ gibi atardı...Ben biraz daha netleşmesini bekleyeceğim...

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
kexec multibootun kurulumu ve VuPlus 4K'nın çalıştırılması konusunda oldukça fazla yol izleri.Emek verenlerin ellerine sağlık.Ama şu aşamada kurulum yapmak istediğiniz VuPlusxxx cihazına;
-Flash yazılımı şu olmalı
-USB veya SDD formatı şöyle olmalı
-Her durum da bir sorun çıktığında giderme yöntemi de şöyle olmalı gibi net açıklamalar verilseydi kullanımı çığ gibi atardı...Ben biraz daha netleşmesini bekleyeceğim...
English only in this section of the board please.

Panther-6

Hello,

I have a VU+ Uno 4K SE with OB 5.3.015. Under Menu - Standby & Restart I can't find the option for multiboot. There are only standby, power off, reboot and restart enigma2. Where can I find the option for multiboot please?

Panther-6

Thank you for your reply. I changed to MX-Slim-Line NP, but again no multiboot option under menu - Standby & Restart. Is there another way or must I flash the OB Image again?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for your reply. I changed to MX-Slim-Line NP, but again no multiboot option under menu - Standby & Restart. Is there another way or must I flash the OB Image again?
Flash again, and this time select multiboot when asked.

Panther-6

I flashed and selected multiboot this time, but under "menu - standby & restart - multiboot Image selector" I only see two options:
1. Recovery Mode: Boot to Access Recovery Options
2. Slot 1 eMMC: OpenBH 5.3 Tel 015 (07-02-2024) (Current)

Why I can not see the others slots?
My box is VU+ Uno 4K SE with 1 TB HDD.

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
I flashed and selected multiboot this time, but under "menu - standby & restart - multiboot Image selector" I only see two options:
1. Recovery Mode: Boot to Access Recovery Options
2. Slot 1 eMMC: OpenBH 5.3 Tel 015 (07-02-2024) (Current)

Why I can not see the others slots?
My box is VU+ Uno 4K SE with 1 TB HDD.
Please could you detail which other image you flashed and on which slot?

If possible enable debug log and enter into "multi boot image selector" again, download the log from the box and try reading it and then attach it here.
Maybe in the log file would appear the answer.

Panther-6

I tried following: After downloading OpenATV image, I could choose slot 2 or 3, I took 3 and it worked well. Then I downloaded OpenVIX image and could choose slot 2. Now I can see all three slots under menu - standby & restart - multiboot Image selector.

Aliraza63

I has chosed the recovery image in solo4k its stucked at obh .
I have tried to flash the box as traditional way but it doesnt work
How can I reflash the box and delete multiboot ?

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
I has chosed the recovery image in solo4k its stucked at obh .
I have tried to flash the box as traditional way but it doesnt work
How can I reflash the box and delete multiboot ?
Maybe you forgot STARTUP_RECOVERY file in the root of the usb stick?

dany

something wrong with Multiboot ?
because when i add extra usb , i see nothing added after restart enigma .. i just see 4 eMMC slots
i used this usb before and it worked very well with multiboot , i tested other usb and still the same problem
i use vu+duo4k with openbh 5.3.016
regards