Duo 4K - No wireless networks found

zeberil

He didn't ask you if you were using a usb wireless pen, he asked if you are using a usb pen (usb stick), to store picons, epg etc on.

Yes, this is the question @rcc_pt.

It's a shame that a box of this quality does not support...

ops, out of time!

zeberil

@Ev0 Why is it different in BH?

If you have nothing connected, you should have the same behavior in OBH....

By the way @rcc_pt can test on BH connecting any pen with something inside?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
@Ev0 Why is it different in BH?

If you have nothing connected, you should have the same behavior in OBH....

By the way @rcc_pt can test on BH connecting any pen with something inside?
The behaviour is the same.

No usb connected, Wi-fi works, what is hard to understand ?

zeberil

The behaviour is the same.

No usb connected, Wi-fi works, what is hard to understand ?

He's in the same situation in OBH, with nothing connected and the wifi does not work, but in BH works... that's what I do not understand.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
No idea because for me, with no usb connected, OpenBh works with wi-fi, as does Atv

zeberil

I've been checking here and I discovered that the Mac Address of the WiFi board is the same as LAN... Now this can be a conflict factor. Box has two Mac addresses (WiFi and LAN) that can be queried on the paper box label. Edit Mac Wifi but always back to LAN Mac... Someone can check, please.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I've been checking here and I discovered that the Mac Address of the WiFi board is the same as LAN... Now this can be a conflict factor. Box has two Mac addresses (WiFi and LAN) that can be queried on the paper box label. Edit Mac Wifi but always back to LAN Mac... Someone can check, please.
You are wrong.

The image only detects the lan mac address when you go into network setup.

But if you enable the wi-fi (which you can only do with no usb devices attached) then go to the scripts panel (green then blue), and run ifconfig script it will show you the lan and wi-fi mac addresses which are completely different.

zeberil

I'll leave the ifconfig output.

The first is without the connected wifi board. eth0 indicates the WIFI card, respective Mac, indicating the IP that is assigned to the LAN.

sys0 is the LAN board and the respective Mac but does not indicate anything of the IP address.

Already in the second output with the wifi card connected, the eth0 is equal, o sys0 is equal, now appearing the wlan3 with the respective IP assigned to the wifi. Is this correct? In this second output eth0 points to the same Mac as wlan3, but this wlan3 will not be the correct one?

It remains to add that I also do not have wifi even without the pen.

Attachments

• ifconfig.zip
    958 bytes · Views: 4

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Your ethernet mac is: 00:1D:EC:13: D9:A5

Your wi-fi mac is: C8:29:2A:46:4D:71

You have previously cloned your wi-fi mac to your ethernet, hence the 2 show the same in your output.

In etc/enigma2 you will probably have a file called hwmac which will have the cloned mac inside it, if you delete this file and reboot your box then you will have the correct mac displayed for your ethernet.

rcc_pt

I have been testing the OpenAtv 7.1 image and the internal wireless works fine.
The only problem is that the display has no image and I don't know why.
I didn't find any drivers problem here.

zeberil

Your ethernet mac is: 00:1D:EC:13: D9:A5

Your wi-fi mac is: C8:29:2A:46:4D:71

You have previously cloned your wi-fi mac to your ethernet, hence the 2 show the same in your output.

In etc/enigma2 you will probably have a file called hwmac which will have the cloned mac inside it, if you delete this file and reboot your box then you will have the correct mac displayed for your ethernet.

I deleted the file and did reboot to the box. The wifi network adapter is off. In Network Settings I will consult the Mac and tells me the LAN Mac... this is "normal"?

RXFoNDL.png

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I deleted the file and did reboot to the box. The wifi network adapter is off. In Network Settings I will consult the Mac and tells me the LAN Mac... this is "normal"?

RXFoNDL.png
Yes it is correct

zeberil

I have been testing the OpenAtv 7.1 image and the internal wireless works fine.
The only problem is that the display has no image and I don't know why.
I didn't find any drivers problem here.

@rcc_pt In BH you have no problem, but you have nothing connected (USB). But if you connect something you stop wifi?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
@rcc_pt In BH you have no problem, but you have nothing connected (USB). But if you connect something you stop wifi?
What are you trying to achieve by asking the same questions over and over, other than driving everyone crazy with your questions ?

zeberil

What are you trying to achieve by asking the same questions over and over, other than driving everyone crazy with your questions ?

I do not want to leave anyone "crazy"... I ask why I do not know, if there's an answer I'll know.