OpenBH 4.1 Vu+ Solo4K

W

W.Lawson's

@bogdanm do you mean 1 of the 4 grey dots in the infobar 2 left and 2 right one is for recording and is the one on the right side above?

W

W.Lawson's

no problem ;) from 2 dots i knewed recording and iptv streaming on the right side, but from the other 2 i didn't know till now thx

G

Gold_66

hello friends i want to change the font of my solo 4k what should i do?i have transferred the font.ttf file to the address usr/share/font
You need to edit the skin.xml file of the skin that you're using.
For example I'm using the Maestra skin, and at the beginning of skin.xml file there is a <fonts> section where regular font is determined as 'tiny.ttf'. You need to change this to 'font.ttf' and restart GUI.
Try it, I think it should work. If it doesn't, revert back to original and ask Matrix10 how to do it. ;)

H

hadiskamal

help
could you please upload the file: skin_default.xml from usr/share/enigma2
VU+ SOLO 4K

G

Gold_66

could you please upload the file: skin_default.xml from usr/share/enigma2
Here you go, I think you edited the wrong skin file, the right one is placed in the directory of the skin you're using. (skin.xml)

Attachments

• skin_default.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
H

hadiskamal

Here you go, I think you edited the wrong skin file, the right one is placed in the directory of the skin you're using. (skin.xml)
but there is no font section in this skin.xml file. i still persist to change the font.

Z

zohalstar62

i installed this . it is Excellent image.you try to solve every weakness that exist in black hole image.and you did it.you exactly knew what did you want.i suprised.thank you.

A

Alexwilmac

OBH is not a sort of fix for BH: it's a completely different project. BH is based on VU+ original code, OBH on OE-A.

M

Matrix10

but there is no font section in this skin.xml file. i still persist to change the font.

Go to /usr/share/fonts
backup (copy) tiny.ttf on your computer or rename tiny.bak

rename your own font in tiny.ttf and copy to /usr/share/fonts

Restart box and test.

H

hadiskamal

I
Go to /usr/share/fonts
backup (copy) tiny.ttf on your computer or rename tiny.bak

rename your own font in tiny.ttf and copy to /usr/share/fonts

Restart box and test.
DID IT RIGHT
you are the best thank you for your help

H

hadiskamal

hello i have the same problem in font of the YOUTUBE titles in persian and in SUBTITLES.
could you please guide me how to change the above fonts?

D

DJWeed

Hi,

I'm looking for the image OpenBH 4.1.007 release for Solo4k. Can somebody upload to me those release?

Thank You for Ur help.

Regards,
DJWeed