OpenBh 5.0

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
some error pops up in Component in a clean image, I only have the channel list and picons preloaded
Do you have oscam running ?
If yes delete the file /usr/camscript/Ncam_oscam ... then online update image

biko

@Ev0

Thanks to the image-based developer team
And continuous effort to get the picture to the best level
I have a problem with my VU+ Zero 4K
From the first version 5.0.001 until the third version 5.0.003, the same problem recurs
And it is that when you reboot the image, it freezes on the logo and does not take off
Don't quit at all and I'll re-install the image again
And it happened to me more than 5 times, until I got tired

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
@Ev0

Thanks to the image-based developer team
And continuous effort to get the picture to the best level
I have a problem with my VU+ Zero 4K
From the first version 5.0.001 until the third version 5.0.003, the same problem recurs
And it is that when you reboot the image, it freezes on the logo and does not take off
Don't quit at all and I'll re-install the image again
And it happened to me more than 5 times, until I got tired
I have just booted up my Zero4K to test this.

It was still on 5.0.001 so I online updated it to 5.0.003, after the update it rebooted fine.

From 5.0.003 I rebooted the box again, and it reboots and starts up fine for me.

Can you enable debug logs (menu - setup - system - logs- settings - enable debug logs) and post the log so I can see what process is stopping your box from rebooting correctly.

biko

I have just booted up my Zero4K to test this.

It was still on 5.0.001 so I online updated it to 5.0.003, after the update it rebooted fine.

From 5.0.003 I rebooted the box again, and it reboots and starts up fine for me.

Can you enable debug logs (menu - setup - system - logs- settings - enable debug logs) and post the log so I can see what process is stopping your box from rebooting correctly.
May be Couse image on external by neoboot i will install it again now and try to do debug as you mentioned

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Doesn't really explain what it is, I assume it's another version of OpenMultiboot

Also if I try to update the image ..... it finds 60 packages (current version 5003) it tries to update ... it starts and performs the backup ... but this operation continues indefinitely. ... make a backup then another, then another and so on
(vu + zero4k)

biko

@Ev0
ok , now i reinstall image v_5.0.003, restore my settings then it automatically reboot and freeze again
i reinstall again and not use restore, set my tuners and channels favorite plugin manually
after that i try to push blue button it freeze on attached pic
ooo.jpeg
i attached all crash log for fresh installed image which not used for just 15 minute
now i create /usr/softcams as log say and restart enigma
now the crash is end and OpenBh Blue Panel is working
but i am afraid to reboot not booted again
and i do setting for enable debug logs as you advised

Attachments

• obh crash.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 5

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
@Ev0
ok , now i reinstall image v_5.0.003, restore my settings then it automatically reboot and freeze again
i reinstall again and not use restore, set my tuners and channels favorite plugin manually
after that i try to push blue button it freeze on attached pic
View attachment 12
i attached all crash log for fresh installed image which not used for just 15 minute
now i create /usr/softcams as log say and restart enigma
now the crash is end and OpenBh Blue Panel is working
but i am afraid to reboot not booted again
and i do setting for enable debug logs as you advised

Fixed. The fix will be available in the next image update.

JAKITAKI

Do you have oscam running ?
If yes delete the file /usr/camscript/Ncam_oscam ... then online update image

the problem I wrote about earlier occurs after uploading the channel list

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-12-04_19-51-17.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 1

JAKITAKI

these lists work fine with other imagesI believe the reason may be the IPTV channels groupedI'll remove them from the list and see if this bug shows up

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
these lists work fine with other imagesI believe the reason may be the IPTV channels groupedI'll remove them from the list and see if this bug shows up
Python 2 is much less fussy than Python 3

JAKITAKI

problem solved
I deleted all inactive satellites
I only left 13E & 19.2E active
the conclusion that there may be a limited number of satellites in the channel list

biko

It indicates 4 cams while in reality I only installed 1
i installed ncam only and have 3
No_one normally for ncam
second for common interface which is normally
the third one is softcam.key which crash ask me to do