OpenBh 5.0

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
It indicates 4 cams while in reality I only installed 1

First online update of the image. Then try again and open blue panel.
Then report here the content of the folder /usr/camscipt and the content of the folder /usr/softcams

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
problem solved
I deleted all inactive satellites
I only left 13E & 19.2E active
the conclusion that there may be a limited number of satellites in the channel list
I don't think Python 3 likes empty files or files with invalid services (python 2 is happy to ignore this).

First online update of the image. Then try again and open blue panel.
Then report here the content of the folder /usr/camscipt and the content of the folder /usr/softcams
I turned it off and on again .... now it doesn't let me enter with ftp ...... and the oscam mon works .... I don't understand

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
It does not let me enter with ftp ..... with putty instead I enter .... so the psw is correct

I turned it off and on again .... now it doesn't let me enter with ftp ...... and the oscam mon works .... I don't understand

You have to set a password in telnet or in Menu - setup - network - password before you can ftp the box.

apart from that I can't log into ftp ........
I encountered these situations
1) the oscam starts after 20/30 seconds ... too long
2) it would be useful to have true default oscam info with happens in other images
3) when you ask for an on-line update, run the backup continuously and as soon as you let me in, I post the screanshots

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
i installed ncam only and have 3
No_one normally for ncam
second for common interface which is normally
the third one is softcam.key which crash ask me to do
Why do you have softcam.key in /usr/camscript ?

You have to set a password in telnet or in Menu - setup - network - password before you can ftp the box.
is the first thing I did .......
with putty he lets me enter with ftp when he wants it ........ and I don't understand why the parameters are stored

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
apart from that I can't log into ftp ........
I encountered these situations
1) the oscam starts after 20/30 seconds ... too long
2) it would be useful to have true default oscam info with happens in other images
3) when you ask for an on-line update, run the backup continuously and as soon as you let me in, I post the screanshots

1) yes that is way too long, takes about 5 seconds here
2) already included
3) can't replicate, did you restore a backup or is it a fresh clean install ?

3) non è possibile replicare, hai ripristinato un backup o è una nuova installazione pulita?
I wanted to update online ..... I found 58 packages .... I confirmed requesting the backup ...... and performed 5/6 full backups without proceeding to download .... ..I had to turn it off from behind

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to update online ..... I found 58 packages .... I confirmed requesting the backup ...... and performed 5/6 full backups without proceeding to download .... ..I had to turn it off from behind
Did you do a clean install or restore a backup ?

biko

@Ev0
sorry to bother you again

now for time no 8 freeze on boot and not booted , attached debug logs

Attachments

• obh crash.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
If it were possible I would also insert the flash online ...... it is very convenient when you find yourself having to update the image and find about 150 packages .....

Here is what I was trying to beach yesterday .......
I asked the decoder to update OBH image ...
I got the panel asking me if with backup ..... I confirm with backup and I find myself in this situation ..
which continues indefinitely ..... I have to turn off from the rear

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg