Vu+ Real Multiboot Now Available

I would like to ask if it is possible to install the kexec multiboot without creating the slots in recovery?
Or is it possible to ensure that the slots created in 1.2.3 can be deleted from the multiboot screen and leave only those created on USB?!!

IT:
Vorrei chiedere se possibile installare il multiboot kexec senza creare gli slot in recovery?
Oppure se e possibile far si che gli slot creati 1.2.3 si possono eliminare dal schermata multiboot e lasciare solo quelle create su usb?!!
The procedure is complicated that's why has been created the utility to install it.

What you are asking is not supported but, but you can do that manally.
If you consider enough confident you can just install vuplus-multiboot as usual to convert the first image into a recovery image,
- then with sftp/ftp/ssh delete the STARTUP_x slot you don't want/need and rename the one you want to keep to the right sequence.
- you can edit subdir= entry inside each startup file and adjust it to stay aligned with the slot.
- take a backup of that STARTUP_x files (you might need them)

Why do you want to do this ?

It can be done, but I don't understand your reason for wanting too.
The reason is why I want all the space for recovery images that I normally use and use the images in the extra slots to play with them
You will say but pretend that the 3 slots aren't there... :)

IT:

Il motivo e perchè voglio tutto lo spazio per immagine di Ripristino che uso normalmente e usare le immagini nei slot extra per giocarci
Tu dirai ma fai finta che non ci siano le 3 slot ... :)

The procedure is complicated that's why has been created the utility to install it.

If you consider enough confident you can just install vuplus-multiboot as usual to convert the first image into a recovery image,
- then with sftp/ftp/ssh delete the STARTUP_x slot you don't want/need and rename the one you want to keep to the right sequence.

- you can edit subdir= entry inside each startup file and adjust it to stay aligned with the slot.
- take a backup of that STARTUP_x files (you might need the

- take a backup of that STARTUP_x files (you might need them)
ok thanks I'll do some tests but for me personally nothing more than to tinker around a bit.... I always back up the flash without multiboot ;)

IT:
ok grazie faccio delle prove ma per me personalmente niente di più che per smanettare un pò .... faccio sempre il backup della flash senza multiboot ;)

Back