Vu+ Real Multiboot Now Available

I made 5 sh scripts to switch to which slot you want, you are in slot 2, you will put the STARTUP_0.sh /1.sh/3.sh/4.sh scripts in the /usr/script folder because you are in slot 2, attribute 755 and then with Multiquickbutton/Hotkey save with the red key 4 scripts
when you want to switch to which slot you want appears on the screen

Attachments

• usr.rar
    967 bytes · Views: 29

darog69

Should there be a file on the usb for the image to be installed, because I got an error with ofwgride?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 28

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
Should there be a file on the usb for the image to be installed, because I got an error with ofwgride?
Can't tell you what the error is..in this case probably is better to do:
init 2
enigma2
So you will se the verbose output of enigma.
I'm interested by the output o ofgwrite

darog69

I manually removed the directory with the new image via FTP from usb, because some part of the image was unpacked. But I will make a logo from the start of enigma2 It is a pity that so few users are testing this interesting project

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
Kindly share for Solo2 and duo2 . I have both models . I can try to be the beta tester with u
Started few tests doesn't mean that I have something working .
Vusolo2 status:
-Kernel build with Kexec support, flashed..
-Rebooted box... Soft bricked.
-Rebuilt and reflashed more and more time the ramdisk... Kexec doesn't like the missing of device tree on these boxes doesn't start
-patched kexec, rebuilt the kernel flashed, Kexec doesn't load the initrd.
-rebuilt a more recent kernel... It boots but doesn't see the rootfs..
... If you want I can share just a something's that don't work yet :)

Last edited:
VU duo 4k
It's a problem with ofwgrid.
With usb 2.0 it gives an error when loading the image.
With usb 3.0 & 3.1 it loads the image and when it is finished instead of going to slot 4 for usb sdb1 it returns to the mother image and puts the mother image in slot 4 i.e. openbh-5.1.012.release-vuduo4k
but the linuxrootfs4 image is loaded on the usb exactly with the loaded but it does not recognize it in sdb1

Last edited: