Vu+ Real Multiboot Now Available

twol

Vix Developer
VIP
OMB work with ssd without any problems, so why Kexec-multiboot can't ? Multiboot flashonline also can ?
Because it was added to work with eMMC and usb devices….. using a device as hdd & system partition can cause issues.
if you would prefer OMB feel free to use it.

VANT

Because it was added to work with eMMC and usb devices….. using a device as hdd & system partition can cause issues.
if you would prefer OMB feel free to use it.

I have a separate partition mounted to /usb, so the system should see it as a separate device.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Until we added Vu+ Multiboot, you had the option of OMB or nothing, nobody complained.

Originally when Vu+ Multiboot was made to work, it was going to be released with support for 3 eMMC slots only and that was it.

However it was decided to add support for usb slots, as doing so would not cause any other issues.

So please be happy with what you now have, if you want to use an SSD or a HDD instead of a usb stick, then go back to using OMB.

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
I still have the problem when I connect the SSD
Hard disk connected to internal sats connector aren't supported by the wizard.
If you want it you need to:
- create a new partition, format as ext4 and mount it.
- digit blkid and copy the uuid of the new file system
- copy one of the usb STARTUP_6 slot to a new one. Edit the new file and replace the previous uuid with the new one. Edit the startup slot to match the new slot
- install a new image on the new slot created.

belabd2013

I thought the SSD problem was fixed in the new update
Unfortunately, it does not support an SSD hard disk
Disappointment

shah

dear MR EVO BOSS
multiboot image selector dose not work vu+uno4kse and duo4k 5.3.001 image becouse when was pree ok box was restarts . [1] slots openbh 5.3 /slots2 vix 6.4 /slots 3 openatv7.3
thanks

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
dear MR EVO BOSS
multiboot image selector dose not work vu+uno4kse and duo4k 5.3.001 image becouse when was pree ok box was restarts . [1] slots openbh 5.3 /slots2 vix 6.4 /slots 3 openatv7.3
thanks
What skin are you using ?