Vu+ Real Multiboot Now Available

MujaG

Hello nunigaia
think before you write it
Online Multiboot Flash Madhouse
is active
on Vu+

I attach photos
Hi,he doesnt need to be thinking mate,he is only asking a simple question,"does it works with Vu+ Boxes",which part of that question u did not undesrtood well??

nunigaia

Staff member
Hello nunigaia
think before you write it
Online Multiboot Flash Madhouse
is active
on Vu+

I attach photos
Just read it before posting!

Be cool, and try to maintain the serinity of our board. ;)

Positive reviews are welcome! Everything goes beyond a thread, criticizing without adding positive elements in order to improve any type of attributes, we do not need it! Thanks.

For last --> https://board.openbh.net/threads/vu-real-multiboot-now-available.3077/page-10#post-18259

best regards
nunigaia

pippomus

1680973595520.png
my observation was not a criticism of EVO's multiboot, Liquid,
which I have always defended.
The multiboot application you mention doesn't work, when I demonstrate it on VUduo4kse
works perfectly, that's all,
I find it useless to attack me because I told the truth.
I just put 57 different STBVuduo4Kse?
Sorry if little
I attach photos
Greetings

taree

View attachment 3772
my observation was not a criticism of EVO's multiboot, Liquid,
which I have always defended.
The multiboot application you mention doesn't work, when I demonstrate it on VUduo4kse
works perfectly, that's all,
I find it useless to attack me because I told the truth.
I just put 57 different STBVuduo4Kse?
Sorry if little
I attach photos
Greetings
will this multiboot also work with vu zero4k?

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
Please find a solution to make it work with ssd disk
Kexec-multiboot already support any device configured. If you place a correct STARTUP_XX file you can already use a sata drive. Is the enigma2 interface that still lack for this functionality. We didn't considered that useful at the beginning. Maybe is time to reconsider to support it.

twol

Vix Developer
VIP
What is the solution to the problem. In order for the device to recognize the SSD disk
If you are using the ssd already as an HDD, you will likely see some issues if the device is also used to contain images (it becomes a system device). If you are not concerned about this, then manually add a STARTUP ….. but don,t expect any support if you have issues.

Reactions: Ev0

VANT

If you are using the ssd already as an HDD, you will likely see some issues if the device is also used to contain images (it becomes a system device). If you are not concerned about this, then manually add a STARTUP ….. but don,t expect any support if you have issues.
OMB work with ssd without any problems, so why Kexec-multiboot can't ? Multiboot flashonline also can ?

belabd2013

Above all when I connect the SSD disk . It does not appear for me to add 4 slots. But when I plug in a USB flash drive, it appears normally