Which products would you like OpenBh to support ?

spearkie

it's a pity that you do not support octagon 4008, one of their best receivers for me. I know it is outdated, but it would be great to have openblackhole on all my receivers.

Hi everyone, I have an Edision Osmio 4K and it seems to me that this is not supported by open Black Hole. which doesn't show the time in the channel number, it only works when it starts up. another thing i can't do is the full backup, but otherwise it works fine, this may be of interest to someone who wants to use Open BlackHole

Mick12334

Staff member
The VU+ Duo2 has the latest OpenBh 5.1, only older receivers, which don't have the memory/power to use later images can't be supported. As things progress even the VU+ Duo2 will become outdated, for later images, but will still work with older images.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi,
I can volunteer and try builds & updates in my device and report bugs!
regards.
I am sure you could, however we can not work blind (well we can but then we are just guessing at things and if we start to do that, then we loose image stability).

I am sure you could, however we can not work blind (well we can but then we are just guessing at things and if we start to do that, then we loose image stability).
Well, I got it, I really understand that, unfortunately I will miss the image until I get a supported device maybe... Thank you very much.