Which products would you like OpenBh to support ?

LUCY hao

Zgemma h9twin is a relatively good box with multiple build firmwares. I think the best is OpenBh.

Last edited by a moderator:

LUCY hao

zgemma h9twin unofficial firmware has been supported for a long time, the software is very mature, just add support

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Zgemma h9twin is a relatively good box with multiple build firmwares. I think the best is OpenBh.
OpenBH 5.0.xxx (22-12-2021)
openbh-5.0.005.release-zgemmah9twin_mmc with Official Feed

These are all fakes OBH! At the moment, as you should have already read in this thread, there is only OBH for VU+ and now Logan announced the support to Octagon SF8008.
So, don't make users of this forum confused with those fakes OBH. They are the result of stealing other people work.

xingchong

These are all fakes OBH! At the moment, as you should have already read in this thread, there is only OBH for VU+ and now Logan announced the support to Octagon SF8008.
So, don't make users of this forum confused with those fakes OBH. They are the result of stealing other people work.
AlexWilMac, your understanding is wrong, LUCY hao said the copy firmware cloned by other masters, and it feels good to use. I hope openbh officially supports zgemma for a better experience

xingchong

We are in touch with Zgemma and we are waiting for samples. We will support only images we can test and work around.
About Edison we will contact soon to ask for samples to work to an official support.
Master Logan thank you again

JAKITAKI

Well it's not a right place... What can you tell about this model? It seems that it supports Android... Netflix 4K will endure?

I have this receiver
android does not work on this receiver
as far as I know, work is underway on a functional android for this model
I tried to load various android images, the only one that started was the android from Multibox
but it is protected and will not work on other receivers

I am waiting for the appearance of the openBH image for this receiver :)