Official OpenBh 5.0 for Octagon SF8008

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
pourHe works on py3 in openatv7

You cannot ask us support for a third part plugin.
This plugin is not our work.
You have to ask to the plugin author to make it compatible with OpenBh image.

Gold_66

Thank you OBH Team, it works very well.
However, a very important setup item is missing as you can see in the pics below, it was present in openATV 7.0

oatv_setup.jpg

In OpenBH setup screen we can't see some of those options, but the most important one is the highlighted Audio Auto Volume Level.

obh_setup.jpg

I hope it's an easy fix and can be implemented in next update, so I'll wait till it comes as I can't stand those annoying volume differences between channels.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you OBH Team, it works very well.
However, a very important setup item is missing as you can see in the pics below, it was present in openATV 7.0

View attachment 112

In OpenBH setup screen we can't see some of those options, but the most important one is the highlighted Audio Auto Volume Level.

View attachment 113

I hope it's an easy fix and can be implemented in next update, so I'll wait till it comes as I can't stand those annoying volume differences between channels.
Should be fixed in the next build.

We have never had the Audio volume step options though or the hide mute notification

OCTAGON 4008 ?????
frankly I don't think the team can support this decoder as it is out of production so it's impossible for them to have someone in their hands to compile the necessary images.
Also I am a happy owner ..... if you want I'll tell you what I use with python 6 apenatv 7.0 and with python 2 openvix.
The latter has ceased support but at the moment it does everything I need.

said83

thank you for supporting our receiver, Octagon sf8008, a very important setup item is missing CHROMIUM and NETFLIX to use YOUTUBE TV, because it's working on other image like openatv, pure ...etc

Thank you OBH Team

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
thank you for supporting our receiver, Octagon sf8008, a very important setup item is missing CHROMIUM and NETFLIX to use YOUTUBE TV, because it's working on other image like openatv, pure ...etc

Thank you OBH Team
Netflix does not work as it hasn't been converted to python3