OpenBh 5.0

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Salve, nel immagine ·OpenBh 5,0 non trovo l'opzione "gestione software" uso il Vuduo2 del resto e tutto ok, saluti
Non mi ricordo più qual era la voce che ho tradotto così: in che immagini la vedi (non posso riavviare al momento con altre immagini)?
A che azione corrispondeva?

AlexWilMac

Staff member
i know this option but i can not change fonction for the botton "ok". thanks
Because, as I said, OK and some other keys, are system reserved. You risk to have a non working system, otherwise.
Out of curiosity, what is the aim of your request, in case?

amine2010

Because, as I said, OK and some other keys, are system reserved. You risk to have a non working system, otherwise.
Out of curiosity, what is the aim of your request, in case?
for many years i use OK for service list. it's hard to change suddenly and it's so easy for other image why only openblackhole i can not.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
for many years i use OK for service list. it's hard to change suddenly and it's so easy for other image why only openblackhole i can not.
Well, all the images I've tried in my life have UP or DOWN for service list and OK is, as its name tells, for infobars or to confirm a command.
But you can edit keymap.xml, of course, at your own risk.

Last edited:

amine2010

Well, all the images I've tried in my life have UP or DOWN for service list and OK is, as its name tells, is for infobars or to confirm a command.
But you can edit keymap.xml, of course, at your own risk.
I know but all other images give us the option to change OK founction. thing i can not do with OpenBlackhole

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The update image backup loop has been fixed, will be in the next update.

To get the next update without the backup loop, either switch to English language, or update via telnet.

If you chose to switch to english, once the update is done, you can switch back to your chosen language.

zeberil

The update image backup loop has been fixed, will be in the next update.

To get the next update without the backup loop, either switch to English language, or update via telnet.

If you chose to switch to english, once the update is done, you can switch back to your chosen language.

Will this update come with 5.0.005 indication?

It would be good to refer...

zeberil

Well why don’t you try via Software Update button :)

For the obvious reasons... I'll do it for telnet.

Then wait for the next update and then use the GUI > then I'll know if it's okay. That is why I would like to see the indication 5.0.005

zeberil

you can indicate for the less experienced the command to perform the update from telnet

opkg update && opkg upgrade

At the end of the process is just typing: reboot

It can also be (you do not need to type rebbot):

Init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

shah

Donating Member
dear sir
when i press blue button my uno 4k se box crashing please need help
thank you

shah

Donating Member
Dear sir
Thank you for quick reply boss I done the online update but still box crashes when I press the blue button
Thank you your great support