OpenBh 5.0

zeberil

The problem in the function "cam info" continues (crash)... not that make use of this function but I leave here the log.

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2021-12-14_12-20-25.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 1

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Don't know what is the issue.
The problem is with oscaminfo not with blue panel.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
So here goes:
The crash is from oscaminfo, but I would think the problem lies in your oscam config files as all oscaminfo does is read the information from oscam webif and display it on the tv screen.

zeberil

The crash is from oscaminfo, but I would think the problem lies in your oscam config files as all oscaminfo does is read the information from oscam webif and display it on the tv screen.

Maybe... but I think I have everything ok or at least everything is in your "traditional" form:

oscam-bin > usr/bin(755)
script > usr/camscript(755)
config > etc/tuxbox(755)

The config does not have a subfolder (oscam_stable or oscam_emu), and all of the paste config. But I have already tested using these subfolders and Crash happens in it.

The script is simple, only points the bin directory.

Httpallow:

127.0.0.1,192.168.0.1-192.168.255.255.0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

This function also does not use but possibly will happen to others... if you know the cause you can correct.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe... but I think I have everything ok or at least everything is in your "traditional" form:

oscam-bin > usr/bin(755)
config > etc/tuxbox(755)

The config does not have a subfolder (oscam_stable or oscam_emu), and all of the paste config. But I have already tested using these subfolders and Crash happens in it.

Httpallow:

This function also does not use but possibly will happen to others... if you know the cause you can correct.
I don't know the cause as I don't know what is in your oscam config files.

Nothing in the plugin to fix, it all works here without issue, the problem is in your files.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
OpenBh 5.0.005 fix slow channel zapping, infobar and channel selection screen issues, various minor background tweaks.

Online update will be available later today / tomorrow (builds taking longer than expected).

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator

oscam-bin > usr/bin(755)
config > etc/tuxbox(755)

Httpallow:

Uhmm no the config file have to be in its subfolder and the script have to be in his standard.
Please delete all and download oscam from feeds then edit config. Don't change file path and location after download

zeberil

Uhmm no the config file have to be in its subfolder and the script have to be in his standard.
Please delete all and download oscam from feeds then edit config. Don't change file path and location after download

I had already done this and problem continued.

The first time I used the feeds until I was surprised... it was that a folder was created named softcams in usr and there was sent the bin. I always used the bin in the usr/bin and I continue to use.

If there is ok, sure that will be here something... but this function for me has no use. But I'll try it more calmly.

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
uou have to leave the files in the place they are installed
bin in softcams
config in /etc/tuxbox/cam-name
ecc.
You have not to move the files, you have only to edit config files.

zeberil

I installed by the feeds, the process was all done by the installation, respecting the places where they are installed... Two or three was still possible to consult, then crash and is forever.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-12-14_19-24-57.zip
    5 KB · Views: 3

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I installed by the feeds, the process was all done by the installation, respecting the places where they are installed... Two or three was still possible to consult, then crash and is forever.
Ask the author of the skin you are using for an update

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
It is indifferent to skin in use...
Well in that case it's back to what I said originally, it doesn't like something in your oscam config files.

Probably a character that is not utf-8 (only guessing at that, but it seems to be a common theme with python3).

Either way, I have no issue with oscaminfo in any skin i'm using, so can not replicate the issue.

zeberil

Well in that case it's back to what I said originally, it doesn't like something in your oscam config files.

Probably a character that is not utf-8 (only guessing at that, but it seems to be a common theme with python3).

Either way, I have no issue with oscaminfo in any skin i'm using, so can not replicate the issue.

No stress.... This my oscam is a clock in your function, that's what matters.

shah

Donating Member
dear sir
when i press blue button my uno 4k se box crashing please need help
thank you

Attachments

• crash logo.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 1