OpenBh 5.0

Seagen

@shah Have you installed the skin from the feeds? And all users who have crashes using thirdparty skins. Please always change to default skin and try again.
If crash is gone report the problem where you downloaded your thirdparty skin

Last edited:
ciao
non riesco a settare nuova password.
un aiuto...grazie

prima di tutto entra in menu/rete/imposta psw........metti qualcosa si semplice e salvi
Ora entri con telnet e imposta la psw che vuoi.

first of all enter the menu / network / set psw ........ put something simple and save
Now log in with telnet and set the psw you want.

Reactions: Ale

zeberil

OpenBh 5.0.005 fix slow channel zapping, infobar and channel selection screen issues, various minor background tweaks.

Online update will be available later today / tomorrow (builds taking longer than expected).

Duo 4K has already updated by the GUI but Uno 4KSE find nothing to update the same way.

However the update in the Duo 4K run almost well... almost because I set to do not back up but this was made (backup of the settings).

zeberil

Uno 4K SE if already in with 5.0.005

yD9vPXh.png

I have set to not backup the settings:

ZBzBZT2.png

But it is carried out...

OUIPNKk.png

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Uno 4K SE if already in with 5.0.005

yD9vPXh.png

I have set to not backup the settings:

ZBzBZT2.png

But it is carried out...

OUIPNKk.png

Go to software update menu (menu- setup - system - software update - settings)

You disable it there.

i'm trying to flash my unose 4k with the new version released today ...... it's more than 10 minutes ch is still in flashing image on the display is this normal?

sto provando a flashare il mio unse 4k con la nuova versione rilasciata oggi ...... sono più di 10 minuti ch è ancora nell'immagine lampeggiante sul display è normale?
ho capito...-bisogna scollega tutte il problema......compreso il Turbo....altrimenti non si completa l'installazione

Last edited:

amir_931

OpenBh Enigma2 Crashlog

Crashdate = Thu Dec 16 06:44:33 2021

Creator = OpenBh
Version = 5.0
Build = 005
Type = release
Machine = vuultimo4k
URL = http://www.openbh.net
distro=openbh
compile-date=20211214
compile-datetime=20211214221139
Compiled = Dec 14 2021
Skin = hd_glass17/skin.xml
Component = Enigma2

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-12-16_06-44-33.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 4

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
OpenBh Enigma2 Crashlog

Crashdate = Thu Dec 16 06:44:33 2021

Creator = OpenBh
Version = 5.0
Build = 005
Type = release
Machine = vuultimo4k
URL = http://www.openbh.net
distro=openbh
compile-date=20211214
compile-datetime=20211214221139
Compiled = Dec 14 2021
Skin = hd_glass17/skin.xml
Component = Enigma2

The bug should be in the skin. Change skin with one for Obh in addons.

shah

dear sir
i am pleased sorry to saying my vu+ultimo4k obh 5.005 wireless network problem[ no wireless network was found] but when my pervious image obh 4.4.023 i have no issue about wireless connections
thank you

Last edited:

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Wireless is the same in obh 4 and obh 5. No changes. Check your network, the problem is not in image.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, the problem was with the skin, but I use this skin. In the previous versions, the image was not a problem, but it is not compatible with openbh5.
Ask the skin author to update their skin to work with the image, don't complain to us that the image does not work with the skin

alen5555

Staff member
Yes, the problem was with the skin, but I use this skin. In the previous versions, the image was not a problem, but it is not compatible with openbh5.
OBH 5.0 is python 3 image and all external Skins and Plugins needs to be adapted by their autors...

amir_931

Yes, I fully understand, but hdglass17_7.7 skin is python3, but not compatible with openbh5, while compatible with openatv7 & opd images, which are both python3

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I fully understand, but hdglass17_7.7 skin is python3, but not compatible with openbh5, while compatible with openatv7 & opd images, which are both python3

The problem is not our. The problem is of the author of the skin. He have to make the skin compatible with our image not we have to fix this skin to work with obh